A few niggles with my new Z. Help appreciated :)

2222Piggy

Ive owned it for about a month and i got given a 3 month RAC warrenty with it

The problems are:

1. Clutch pedal sticks all the way down sometimes, ive seen that it had a new slave cylinder fitted in february by a none dealer garage

2. The flap that covers the sat nav wont shut

3. The bose cd player skips lots, the cds are new.

Would i be able to send it back under warrenty for them faults

Thanks in advance

Warranties are not worth the paper they are written on. Total waste of time unless there is something big wrong. My advice is go back Nd see if the garage will fix them as a goodwill gesture.

Bose skipping is a common issue. You should find some fixes via the search function.

Any more info why the lid doesn't shut. Is it a broken catch? Should be able to get a replacement.

Regarding the clutch best Advice is go back to the garage, say you are not happy and see if they will fix it as a goodwill gesture. Mention the forum too. May be a warranty claim but somehow I very much doubt it :(

Otherwise best bet is to pm zmanalex and he will sell you what you need at a good price.

go back to the garage, say you are not happy and see if they will fix it as a goodwill gesture.

+1

I took my zed back a few weeks after I got it to sort out some minor issues and did the same with my previous car when I got it. Both times the garage sorted things without too much hesitation :thumbs:

Well, the car went back today to the skoda dealership i got it from....they said they will be claiming on the warrenty and sending it straight to the Nissan dealership down the road :#1:

Now ive just got to fix the skipping cd player....Ive heard a few silicone gel pouches in the tape deck does the trick?

cheers