Spare wheel cover/boot floor

hawker1986

Thanks guys,

I have PMd ZMANALEX and am waiting for him to get back to me with a price. I did consider the make it yourself route but to do it properly would take a lot of time and Id rather have something fits properly :).

Sorry for the stupid question but whats a "CS", and is there any way of finding a breakers yard without just ringing round?

Cheers

Hawker

Thanks guys,

I have PMd ZMANALEX and am waiting for him to get back to me with a price. I did consider the make it yourself route but to do it properly would take a lot of time and Id rather have something fits properly :).

Just use the boot mat carpet as a template if you intend to DIY (unless you are missing that too)

Sorry for the stupid question but whats a "CS", and is there any way of finding a breakers yard without just ringing round?

"CS" is CougarStore, located in Leicster, suppler of OEM and Aftermarket parts for the Z

Cheers

Hawker

Unfortunately ringing a breakers really is the best way to do it. Their online stock is often pretty inaccurate if they even display their stock online at all.

Have you tried Jez at Horsham Developments? He stripped the whole interior of his track car out a while back, and I got some bits from him the other day, so he still has it all kicking around.

@BulletMagnet, The boot mat is not the same size or shape as the boot floor piece that Hawker1986 is missing, trust me I've had my whole boot apart several times quite recently.

DB

Have you tried Jez at Horsham Developments? He stripped the whole interior of his track car out a while back, and I got some bits from him the other day, so he still has it all kicking around.

Indeed I have posted in his thread to see what he can do for me

@BulletMagnet, The boot mat is not the same size or shape as the boot floor piece that Hawker1986 is missing, trust me I've had my whole boot apart several times quite recently.

I noticed this myself, infact the original plan was just to cut one myself but the shape isnt conducive.

DB

@Bulletmagnet, thanks for the heads up about CS, theyre litterally 2min from me :)

Hawker