"Which" Plenum Spacer

Dicky

Why is Motordyne generally considered the best. What about Horsham's, Skunk2 and others?

Has anyone come a cropper using the less favoured makes?

I’m looking to buy one and really don’t know for sure. I'll probably go for Motordyne but only because everyone else seems to, :blush: but are they like me and just follow the heard. :wacko:

They are all one of the same TBH... :thumbs:

Hello Zugara.

We chatted once before on this subject you and I :lol:

Well after a lot of brain churning I’ve decided to go for it and just wanted to make sure before committing. Id like to know my cars performance is as good as it can be so need the uprev, I’ve got 8 yrs out of the original exhaust and am about to have a st st custom job fitted. SO given all this I thought I might as well go for the spacer to.

Why is Motordyne generally considered the best. What about Horsham's, Skunk2 and others?

Has anyone come a cropper using the less favoured makes?

I’m looking to buy one and really don’t know for sure. I'll probably go for Motordyne but only because everyone else seems to, :blush: but are they like me and just follow the heard. :wacko:

horsham or motordyne. best gains and retains strut brace. You get angled and taller ones and some people say they work and some dont. :thumbs: