Nissan Front Badge Wanted

WoREoD

My Nissan front badge has blistered behind the letters. The dealer has agreed to replace it under warranty but the only part number comes back with one with NISSAN in black letters and the ones on my car have it in a grey shade (very close to the silver).

Anyone out there who's taken theirs off and have a spare one in good condition I could have? But NOT the one with NISSAN in black thanks.

My Nissan front badge has blistered behind the letters. The dealer has agreed to replace it under warranty but the only part number comes back with one with NISSAN in black letters and the ones on my car have it in a grey shade (very close to the silver).

Anyone out there who's taken theirs off and have a spare one in good condition I could have? But NOT the one with NISSAN in black thanks.

Grey letters? :wacko:

Got any pics?

Mine were black, why would yours be grey?

Fair play to keeping it standard. If their is no part number for the silver lettered badge then does it really exist? Could it have been modified either by a previous owner or by the the weather?

Nah they just ran out at the factory and put one on from another production line ;)