I wasn't imagining things!

twobears

Just been to have my new tyres fitted and asked the chap at the garage to check my wheel alignment as I felt car was pulling to the right slightly. He got it up on the ramp, put the flags on and showed me that I was right. Don't know why I'm pleased though as it cost me another £30 on top of my original bill :blush:

Alignments should be done at least once a year IMHO, possibly more often if you drive on bad roads regularly. :)

A good wheel alignment can make a car feel both agile and stable, a bad one can make it feel lumpy and wandery. The difference is fractions of a mm...

I live down miles of single track lanes and they are awful :angry: Full of potholes and adverse cambers due to heavy grain trucks and the tractors on steroids that are needed round here to work in the massive fields. I drive as carefully as I possibly can but new potholes appear all the time and it is sometimes easy to get caught out, especially at night.