Poor handling

sunshine

Hi I've lowered my zed 30mm on eibach pro springs and now the handling is dire, bump steers all over the place and the turn in feels awful. I know why this is but what suspention parts exactly do I need to buy to put the wheel alignment back into spec and where can I buy them? I think I'm right in saying the standard components dont offer enough adjustment?

On the plus side the car looks frekeing awesome :thumbs:

Cheers

what tyres are you running front and rear?

Rear spc camber and toe bolts, eibach upper adjustable a-arms, adjustable drop links

:pmzmanalex: as he had these in stock when I bought some from america thinking I got a bargain, took about 2 weeks and only saved about a tenner

You did align the suspension back after fitting the Eibach's? :lol:

I had the Eibach's fitted and aligned but no handling issues, a great improvement.

Agreed the drop is perfect. When I put my coilovers on I had to lift 5mm because life was difficult for my V2 front.

You did align the suspension back after fitting the Eibach's? :lol:

I had the Eibach's fitted and aligned but no handling issues, a great improvement.

Agreed the drop is perfect. When I put my coilovers on I had to lift 5mm because life was difficult for my V2 front.

my eibachs were perfect for the way i drove. Allignment/camber was a mile out but it handled awesome for track work.

Now on kw v3 coilovers and the handling is unbelievable. Got Dan at AME to adjust it all and set it up for track work. Leo was out last night and couldnt believe how planted she was hooning round back roads.

No I need to get the alignment done, what I'm asking is what parts will I need to buy so the alignment can be adjusted back into spec after the drop. It must be a mile out now because the car feels terribly unstable on rough ground.

I'm running good year eagle f1's need changing soon though, what do people recommend? Thanks.

tyres is pretty much personal preference, theres a thread on here devoted to tyres.

Spc rear camber arms and toe bolts

spc/eibach upper adjustable front a-arms

adjustable drop links(not needed but recommended)

tyres is pretty much personal preference, theres a thread on here devoted to tyres.

The a-arms are expensive, you can always get the Superpro eccentric bush to dial correct camber on the front which is what I did and a lot cheaper.

Would you reccomend poly bushes as well? Not really planning on tracking the car so might be pointless?

You will require the following to be able to dial the geometry settings back to within factory tolerences.

SPC front camber correction arms

SPC rear camber correction arms and toe bolts

PowerGrid adjustable front and rear drop links.

All in stock and good to go same/next day :thumbs:

Drop me a PM if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Regards,

Alex. :)