Giant mutant fox vs 350Z

luka761

Right so just outside of camp my car gets head butted by this giant ginger vermin fox thingy. There is plastic inside the interior of the engine bay and I'm worried that something might get stuck somewhere where it does some real damage to the motor. Any advice would be much appreciated. In addition an estimate of how much roughly im looking at to repair this mess would be welcome. Cheers guys

Luka

download/file.php?id=10028&mode=view/photo.JPG

Ahh i had similar incident last year, cost me about £150 to fix and tbh your better off investing on a new bumper, because of the clear break when bonded back you can tell it's bent in someday or another, also the grill will be removed as it can't be bonded back.

depends on how much you want to spend, do you want to return it to stock, or to improve it slightly.

Option 1

Original bumper glued, grille cut out, replace with some grille mesh. £100-£150

Option 2

get a 2nd hand front bumper £150 - £200 but if it needs respraying to match the car then add another £250-£450

Option 3

buy after market bumper, still needs to be sprayed could be anywhere between £600-£2000 depending on what bumper you went for and how much prep work it needed. etc

depends on how much you want to spend, do you want to return it to stock, or to improve it slightly.

Option 1

Original bumper glued, grille cut out, replace with some grille mesh. £100-£150

Option 2

get a 2nd hand front bumper £150 - £200 but if it needs respraying to match the car then add another £250-£450

Option 3

buy after market bumper, still needs to be sprayed could be anywhere between £600-£2000 depending on what bumper you went for and how much prep work it needed. etc

Think I'm going to have to go for Option 1 unless I can find a suitable option 2..........I had no idea respraying just a single bumper cost that much! This is so irritating I could scream.

I think I might get a front splitter to go over the crack and new mesh from somewhere. If anyone has any recommendations that would be much appreciated. In addition having looked at this morning the front left cooling fan has been knocked out of its socket, not sure what the extent of the damage is there, right hand one seems ok but now I guess I need to look out for overheating though there were no signs of it for 30mins on idle this morning. What a mess.