Road trip, 3 spotted

JetSet

I'll start with a Blade Silver 55 reg Non GT Roadster spotted in the Roth area of Cardiff today at about 1.30 pm. It was just around the corner from where my daughter lives and its been on the forecourt of a garage for sale for a while. Today it was outside the garage on the main road and I spotted it filling up at a supermarket 15 minutes later. Next was a very shiny Black Roadster on a 53 plate on the A483 just outside Oswestry around 4.30 and this was followed a few minutes later by an Azure Coupe AY56 XXX right on the roundabout by The Moreton in Chirk :)

Pete

Isn't that Roath Pete? I only know as one of my Rugby buddies lives nearby, have spent may an hour in the Claude :drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbs: Is your daughter at Uni?

Yes, Roath it is :thumbs: , my daughter is in the process of finishing her Master of Arts degree at The University of Wales in Cardiff, she should be done by July....that is if she decides not to do her doctorate :shrug:

Pete