No Spark - Any suggestions?

Keyser

OK Got the engine all bolted in and she won't start.

No spark!!

So after messing with the aftermarket bodged in alarm for 2 hours we assumed that was working OK.

Cam and crank positon sensors can stop the car sparking so we took the Drivers side Cam position sensor out and put it mine - Mine doesn't start Ah Ha - But when we put mine back in the Black Zed still no spark - tried the same with the crank position sensor - same thing stops mine running but with both my cam and crank position sensors swapped the black one won't start and still no spark!

So we will try the passenger side cam position sensor next - but I can't see all 3 have gone!!??? - but if they haven't why do they stop mine running??

Can something blow all of them?

When I swap them back mine runs fine again AHHHHH :bangin::bang:

Anyone want to suggest what it could be?? or what to try???

I hate electrical problems!

I think lack of response is more an affirmation of your omnipotence - if you can't sort it, few others will :)

If I knew what them big words meant I think i'd say thanks :lol:

Just need Andlid - hes had every problem known to a Zed, sure he can help????

Maybe a silly suggestion but are there any fuses or relays for the ignition system?

Are the two engines the same DE & DE or De & DER if ones an revup maybe the sensors are different as I think the revups have different cams or am I making it up ? :bangin:

Maybe a silly suggestion but are there any fuses or relays for the ignition system?

Are the two engines the same DE & DE or De & DER if ones an revup maybe the sensors are different as I think the revups have different cams or am I making it up ? :bangin:

Checked as many fuses as I can find! (may have missed one though :headhurt: )

DE - DE and only long block swapped - It's got me at the moment :bang: