Z keyrings

davidw

Hi does anyone know if it is possible to change the look of the actual nissan key itself. It sucks as have a really nice 350z but stuck with a plasticy bulky nissan key. Be nice to get maybe a carbon fibre housing for it.

Any ideas :wacko:

I agree... Would be nice to have a flashy key for the car!

Hi does anyone know if it is possible to change the look of the actual nissan key itself. It sucks as have a really nice 350z but stuck with a plasticy bulky nissan key. Be nice to get maybe a carbon fibre housing for it.

Tried calling a few places but no one has any idea, I would of thought somewhere could do something with it :wacko:

Tried calling a few places but no one has any idea, I would of thought somewhere could do something with it :wacko:

You could try making something. I bhave bought carbon fibre sheeting for use on my RC cars a couple of times and it could maybe be used. Not sure though!