Midnight 313 Looked at..Is it yours? Plus Question

AMT

90-100 miles a day?! No wonder you spend a fortune. I can safely say you'll have a higher wage than me lol. If i was doin' that kinda mileage I wouldn't even consider a sports car (as it will be my only car) lol.

But hey, have it be said I see a gd few kickin about on a daily basis going to work so must be their only car...(either that or they like to burn fuel... lol) Tranquill bass from time to time, always see the grey pre-300' in eurocentral, who never replies so doubt hes a member lol. And a silver one from time to time also.

Put it this way, 26, at the parents for the moment, 30 mile a day round trip to work, 5 days, yearly wage (with bonuses) 25K a year... obviously i get less as thats before tax. And its getting done, it will be bought, and i will love every damn minute of it lol. Compared to anything else, for the looks, the pace,the type of car its not that bad on running costs. The fuel is not far off the same as mine (shocking as it makes me feel), as i said tax... well.. its yearly so ..just work and £460 isnt hard to come by and insurance. its gonna be dear,you just need to factor that in lol. Basically the only item that should bother me is fuel... and it doesn't. So... unless (touch woooood) something goes balls up in it, I should enjoy a nice time with the new car. very...very ...soon :)

All sounds good! Best time of life to afford a car like this if your still living with your folks as once you get a house you`ll be skint! When I lived with my folks I had a heavily modified hot hatch and 2 motorbikes! It was great! :thumbs: Then when I got my house I had to run a £800 shed of a diesel instead. :(

At least your going into the purchase with your eyes wide open, so there shouldnt be any hidden surprises! Enjoy!!!!

Best time of life to afford a car like this if your still living with your folks as once you get a house you`ll be skint!

Exactly! I've seen others, i know what it can do ..(eg... m8s £25K 3 Series... now...a £900 406... lol But he has a nice house and big drive and 2 awesome kids, one of which is my godson :) so ill let him off :p).

And yep, I do plenty of researching... including pestering you lot :lol:

Trying to contact Santander to see how I pay the car off, if it can be done by card or cheque (but they shut early...grrr). Been to the bank already... "will you block a transaction of around £2700 for security cos its so large?..."...."maybe".... "what can be done"..." i can put a note on the system..."...."smashing... :dry: " lol :lol:

Hi

I sold my 07 plate car with the same colour seats and midnight blue to a guy who worked on the oil rigs off Scotland. He too bought the car unseen with just 14000 miles on the clock. The car was pristine with just one small dark mark on the bolster of the drivers seat ( about 1" long ).

I cherished this car and it was detailed every week to a high spec.No accident damage and ran without fault for the 12 months i had it.

Regards

Roger