SEAT UK

spursmaddave

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Seat UK :thumbs:

I have had my Leon FR TDI since new (Dec 07) currently on 55k.

Because I have moved house and there is no finance on the car etc I haven't had any correspondence from Seat for well over a year but then again had no problems.

I went onto a forum that I joined when I got the car, again not been on there for months, I was just looking for a guide to changing the headlight bulbs as an H! had gone and I wanted to change the whole lot for nicer brighter ones than OEM.

There was a HUGE thread about the PD 170 engine and injector problems, some owners had initially been charged over £1,000 for replacements for cars out of warranty but now VAG had recognised the problem on all the cars with that particular engine.

Although I didn't have a problem with the car I phoned SEAT UK and straight away they acknowledged the issue and passed me onto a guy who was dealing with it. He arranged for me to take the car to my local garage, said that they would have to order in the parts but that wouldn't take long and assured me that it would all be free of charge. He then asked me if I had serviced the car at the right times etc which I explained I had but never at a SEAT garage always an Independant which again he assured me was all perfectly fine.

Booked it in last week to be done yesterday and he called me back to say the parts had all been delivered and then called me back again today to ask how it all went.

Top service in my book and I am not easily pleased :p

Probably break down on the way to Chris' tonight now :doh: