Aftermarket Multimedia System

clark354uk

Hi, I am after some advice on an aftermarket multimedia system. I am sick of the skipping Bose, and looking for a good system, I would like to keep the steering wheel controls, iPod connection, Sat Nav, 6 CD Changer, etc, etc.

Can anyone give me some advice please? Also, anywhere around Northampton, or Haywards Heath that you can recommend for fitting.

Thanks in advance.

Clark

I can recommend the one in Pauls post however you would have to buy a seperate nav unit to plug into it, although there is apparently an iPhone app that connects to the JVC but I haven't tried it so can't comment.

Unless you do as Level 42 did and try the 'Chinese Way' you will have to spend a fair chunk of £ to get a DD with all the bells and whistles and Nav too.... Nothing south of £500 new I wouldn't say :surrender:

Some of the newer Pioneer AVICs or Alpine units are in excess of £1,000 :scare:

I can recommend the one in Pauls post however you would have to buy a seperate nav unit to plug into it, although there is apparently an iPhone app that connects to the JVC but I haven't tried it so can't comment.

Unless you do as Level 42 did and try the 'Chinese Way' you will have to spend a fair chunk of £ to get a DD with all the bells and whistles and Nav too.... Nothing south of £500 new I wouldn't say :surrender:

Sold the Pioneer F900BT then I take it Dave?

Thanks, I was expecting to spend at least £400 plus, wouldn't really want to spend £1,000 though! I have an iPhone, but would like the nav built in.

Sold the Pioneer F900BT then I take it Dave?

Yep :thumbs: and it stayed on the forum :woohoo: