gtechnig c5

pathfinder123

The prospect of the right sort of weather today convinced me it was time to give my Zed a clean.

After a good foaming, washing and drying I decided to tackle the "Rays".

It is the first time that I had done anything other than given them a wash to get rid

of the brake dust, so I thought that I would try some gtechnig c5 wheel armour.

I am expecting a lot from a product that costs more than HP printer ink !

It was not the easiest product to use. It is impossible to see what you have/have not coated.

The 35ml bottle which was only 3/4 full which was barely enough for all corners. However,

the company must think that we all drive "Dell Boy" Reliant Robins as they only supplied

3 micropads to put the stuff on with.

So, I will have to wait to find out if all the cost/effort has been worth it, or I have invested in a bottle of Snake Oil...

S. :shrug:

...I use this stuff - its tremendous and really keeps the wheels looking fantastic. Not sure why you only got three pads, I have ordered this stuff twice and gotten about 6. But it it fantastic stuff, you will notice reduction in brake dust and cleaning becomes a soapy water and wash mitt job that takes a mere minute. :thumbs:

...I use this stuff - its tremendous and really keeps the wheels looking fantastic. Not sure why you only got three pads, I have ordered this stuff twice and gotten about 6. But it it fantastic stuff, you will notice reduction in brake dust and cleaning becomes a soapy water and wash mitt job that takes a mere minute. :thumbs:

That's interesting coldel - thanks.

I would be interested where you purchase yours from. It maybe someone is not selling the whole deal...

S.

I'm sorry you didn't hear me the first time :teeth:

Can't stand those inane Americanisms, two times instead of twice :wacko: Where are you located at? :shrug:

Col, "gotten"? wtf? we live in the UK ;)

You have gotten very picky lately :lol:

Im with you on that, you don't have to say it two times :lol: