Looking to Borrow/Buy a pair of CAT's for my MOT

calibre

Help needed,

Looking to Borrow/Buy a pair of CAT's for my MOT in a few weeks(preferably borrow, not sure why anyone would have spares to sell anywhere.....)

I just got my Z on tuesday, and was told it had a CAT back system, but it seems after a quick inspection on the ramps this isn't the case, (if im right in thinking when it was up on the ramps it would be impossible not to notice them!) i followed the pipes up with a torch and could see some heat shroud up at the top but i think its just the headers :(

I would more than willing to leave a deposit for a loaned pair to ensure a safe return!

Thanks peeps!

Eh ?

Cat back exhaust means your exhaust system goes up to the Cats. Ypipe back exhaust goes back to the Ypipe .

There's gonna be something there chief. Either Cats or decats.

Will gladly sell you a set of High Flow Cats but truth be told I think you might be getting your wires crossed as something has to be there bud

Perhaps you have decats fitted or test pipes.

I have for sale preowned oem cats for VQ35DE and the HR models.

I also have all the gaskets that you may require for the install.

Sorry but I have none that I can loan you mate.

Alex :)

I'm guessing it's got decat pipes, from the mid box toasted the engine, it's splits in to 2 and goes up to (what i think are) the headers with a straight piece of pipe with a Lambda sensor either side (presumably where the CAT's should be?)

Leodspider you have PM :thumbs:

Ive got my old set for sale if you want it, say postage plus 30 quid. You keep them ovo

Postage plus £30 for cats? I'll take them and sell them for scrap at that price! :lol:

calibre, where are you based, if you want some to borrow it would be useful for us to know where you are - you can add your location to your profile as well so it appears on the left. :thumbs: