350z New Japspeed Stainless Back Box NOW SOLD

Dave J

SOLD

I've just bought a new Cobra system from Tarmac so i'm making some room and selling my used Jap Speed K1 system and i also have a brand new polished stainless steel Jap Speed single back box.

*****K1 SYSTEM NOW SOLD BUT THE SINGLE REAR JAPSPEED BOX IS STILL AVAILABLE*****

The K1 system was an excellent fit but a bit loud for me :wacko: I started polishing it earlier on today and after only 10 minutes it's starting to look nice and shiney. I'm looking for £145 for this and i don't mind posting it or you are very welcome to collect if you are in the South Wales area.

The single back box is boxed / brand new and never fitted, i was intending to use this but it obviously wouldn't fit the K1 link pipe so this is up at £125. Posting is not a problem :thumbs:

I also have replaced my air box with a K&N induction kit so this is also available at £50, posting out is not a problem.

Dave.

Do you have any more pictures of the K1 system?

What year is your car? Just wondering as a dealer near me has an '04 plate with a K&N typhoon induction kit. Might ask them if they'd swap for a standard air box!

Do different years have different fitment (that goes for both exhaust and air box). I don't have a Zed yet but am looking to get one soon.

Hi Dave, Is the back box a k2? or just the standard stainless replacement? Either way i'm intrested. I may be able collect depending on where you are ?

Thanks

To be honest i'm not sure, i bought it as a performance item and it's Japspeed branded if that helps? I'm based in Blackwood in South Wales but postage shouldn't be more than £15 max :teeth:

Dave.