Shiney New Tein Springs

Greddy-Matt

Boaring I know but this is my first proper modification to the Z I've done myself, these arrived from the good people at Camskill this weekend (proper bargin) :D

photo-1.jpg

Well after 6 hours, quite a lot of blood, bruised knuckles and more swearing than I would like to admit, they were on (thank god for penetration spray and breaker bars).

image.jpg

Quite like it, hopefully the spings will bed in a little and drop a little further but it has made me painfully aware I need spacers (or new rims ;) )

Happy with the result so thought I'd share. :)

Did you fit them after drinking that strongbow to get up the courage? :lol:

It'll look grand once you get spacers on :thumbs:

No the bitter was mine :lol: I thought I waas doing well, rears were on inside an hour, fronts however were not so much fun every thing was siezed!

Comparing them against my teins mate which have been on about 18 months I think they'll drop a touch more at the back end, front looks about same as mine.

Sticking spacers in will make it look massively different.

I'm going for new rims.....eventually lol

Id personally do the latter mate and get proper offsets to keep the kingpin axis in the same place at the wheel centre.

When I put spacers on mine I thought it handled like a pig! It started to tramline, didn't feel as hooked up etc.

This is why mine didn't stay.

Plus they ain't cheap.