whoops, scuffed front lip

theheff

had a bit of a whoopsy :doh: in the work car park, there is a raised curb around the edge, about 1.5 foot from the fence and i forgot about it whilst turning around, i have a 4-5 inch scuff on the bottom lip on the front bumper, its on the middle section.

now I'm guessing, although I'm no expert, with the way the bumper is shaped and the grooves at each end it will be really easy job for someone to paint and match up,

but

are there any other alternatives, I'm after pictures of wrapping or anything different that people have done, the car is standard looks wise apart from twin springs and spacers. i did see a thread for carbon covers but can't for the life of me find it

paul

Correct Rota GTR 19x10" all round..

theheff you should be able to wet sand the bottom plastic lip and the bumper lip may polish out?? does not look like your down to the plastic so if your planning to cover it wet and dry it with 3000 grit and try to polish it out first :) just be very careful with the wet and dry (only move it one way not cross the rubbing and only go over it a few times). Once dry the car will go all matt give it a good polish and then a good sealant you might be surprised!!