Just picked these up!

evilscorp

Nothing special, just BC BR coilovers. Fed up with my JDM ride quality on Scottish roads and want to get the car ready for a track day or two this year.

Really well packed so no chance of damage, the quality is :thumbs: also happy to find a rubber bump stop under the dust covers (most coilovers tend to have them at the top on show so thought the BC didnt have them until I had a good look.), dampener extenders(rear) are also included which is cool as it does not state this on most websites!

Now to find some time to fit them :yawn:

where did you buy them from

Funky power, their warehouse is 30mins from me so saved on postage and they were a lot cheaper than everywhere else. Also need a respray of my bodykit so though if I give them more buisness I will get a better deal/job in the future, may use them for the alignment once fitted(as long as I dont need camber adj arms,dont plan on lowering it much15-20mm)

I have had a problem with them in the past but will give most people a second chance. :console:

Track day or two? And heres me thinking you were all show and no go :lol:;)

:lol: never done one before because ive never had a car that im confident in taking round knockhill, that first corner would totally unbalance my car with the suspension as it is the now. Nearly ready for a shot :drive1

Its always a disapointment when I see a evil/cool looking car that is standard under the bling/skin. I do enjoy show cars but would prefer to drive them rather than just look at them.

Dude I would be careful with Funky Power when it comes to painting.... they are great at getting you the products you want but please just be careful when it comes to paint...... I have had a rather bad experience 3 times the tried to get my paint correct and in the end they didnt get a great match.

Dont say I didnt warn you :lol: