Couple of Z's in North Norfolk Sun 11th March

Sam Mcgoo

370z in Wells-next-the-sea. I was parked outside the Globe pub and sitting enjoying a drink in the sun and you drove past and slowed to have a look at the Zed. Anyone on here?

Ginger 350z flashed me leaving Hunstanton in a convoy with a few Skylines, GTR etc Anyone here? I thought about turning round and chasing you down :lol:

are there any meets up this part of the woods? ive seen at least 5 350's and a couple of GTR's

Probably the quietest area for meets (ie never), which is a shame because the East anglia member list is massive!

Nothing to stop anyone organising one though. ;)

I keep meaning to but never seem to get round to it. :wacko:

i think a few people have tried, but no one commits to actually going, well not enough to make it a 'meet'

the roads here are so congested, id i didnt have 280bhp i would never be able to make an overtaking move...gawd bless the 350

I was on the A47 roundabout in kings lynn, some polish lorry cut me up as he realised he was going to miss his junction, i parped the horn of course, and he gave me two middle fingers!! imean wtf?? i seem to attract morons in this car, do you guys have the same ?

ginger 350z, guilty :blush:

I did wave but dunno if you saw. :wave:

Was there a meet going on in sunny hunny? Or just out for a drive?

yeah i saw you wave :)

nah it wasn't a meet, just out for a drive. I didn't actually know the people in the skylines/gtr lol, i was personally with the focus RS/red fiesta/red clio, was on our way to wells :thumbs:

there are 3 Z's in the Marham area, if you go on the A47 to Kings Lynn you'll often see one of us!

I'm only in Downham Market myself but hardly ever see another Zed. I was at Marham for 9 years. ;)

I'm in East Dereham, Night Blue, spent 15 years at Marham :scare: I travel the A47 quite often but don't see too many Zeds.

• 2 weeks later...

There's now 4 at Marham alone!

This is getting ridiculous, no one ever, ever sees my Zed :dry: . I see Zed people all the time, the missus sees them, we wave frantically and no one ever, ever sees my Zed :console: It's not funny anymore...I’ve read the post “Little known things about the 350Z†and there’s no mention of how to turn off the cloaking device, if this continues the car will have to go :shrug: .

This is getting ridiculous, no one ever, ever sees my Zed :dry: . I see Zed people all the time, the missus sees them, we wave frantically and no one ever, ever sees my Zed :console: It's not funny anymore...I’ve read the post “Little known things about the 350Z†and there’s no mention of how to turn off the cloaking device, if this continues the car will have to go :shrug: .

Now, now. :console: Maybe you haven't been in the right place at the right time. Is she nice and shiny so she's more noticeable?

Now, now. :console: Maybe you haven't been in the right place at the right time. Is she nice and shiny so she's more noticeable?

I'm usually in the Zed when I see the other Zed's :wave: And she is always nice n' shiny! Mdnightblue, Milltek, twin Stillen CAI, Mines carbon front splitter with freshly done Rays in Porche anthracite (20mm spacers) and badges.

I'm usually in the Zed when I see the other Zed's :wave: And she is always nice n' shiny! Mdnightblue, Milltek, twin Stillen CAI, Mines carbon front splitter with freshly done Rays in Porche anthracite (20mm spacers) and badges.

I know how you feel. :console: No one see me either.

If its any consolation I think my missus sees you occasionally. She does mention a dark blue Zed she sees on her daily commute from Downham Market to Dersingham. Could be you?

Anyway, if you see loads of Zeds all the time, why is there only one post from you in this section of the forum???..... ;)

I know how you feel. :console: No one see me either.

If its any consolation I think my missus sees you occasionally. She does mention a dark blue Zed she sees on her daily commute from Downham Market to Dersingham. Could be you?

No, that's not me as my "occasional" commute would be from East Dereham to Gt Yarmouth.

Anyway, if you see loads of Zeds all the time, why is there only one post from you in this section of the forum???..... ;)

Check again... seen 2 today in Kuantan Malaysia and 1 last Wednesday in Singapore...but will admit I didn't post then :doh: .