CrashPlan backup

Chris`I

Anyone using CrashPlan? ( http://www.crashplan.com )

Using Mozy atm, but looking to switch over to CrashPlan as for the same price I can move from 50GB to unlimited space (and even cheaper if I move to annual or even multi-annual payments). It also supports my new NAS drive (Synology 411slim). Just trying to find anyone thats use both and had problems with either? Mozy has been fine for me, but havent had to use it in anger.

Anyone using CrashPlan? ( http://www.crashplan.com )

Using Mozy atm, but looking to switch over to CrashPlan as for the same price I can move from 50GB to unlimited space (and even cheaper if I move to annual or even multi-annual payments). It also supports my new NAS drive (Synology 411slim). Just trying to find anyone thats use both and had problems with either? Mozy has been fine for me, but havent had to use it in anger.

Livedrive is good, probably similar thing.

The added benefit of CrashPlan is that you can backup to other places than just their "cloud", including other peoples computers. Looking at the possibility of a few mates who have NAS all backup up our stuff to each others drives. Backups are encrypted before sending so each person cant see the others backups contents.

It sounds good just want to make sure it works before I kill Mozy. I do have other redundant backups of really important stuff (photos) around the house already so no chance of losing the data, just dont want to find there is a problem with CrashPlan after I've killed Mozy and have to reupload it all again :blush: