GT SPEC STRUT BAR GROUP BUY Finished

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Following on from other threads here is a seperate thread for the Strut bar..

Usual price will be around £200 to forum members, GB Price is £150

As with the brace packages GTSPEC will have to put the order into production so it could be around 4 weeks depending how many they have in stock at present. I need to place the order and pay so I will need payment up front. I want to get the order in by the end of this week latest so im rushing things a bit so as not to delay.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Below expressed interest on previous thread.. Maximum 7 (Will not fit HR Zeds) 03-06 DE

Sized

Voodoo Vix

Go on then Chris I'll take one, that means I'll own two of these bad boys but the one I have is a little scuffed and bruised from miss-adjustment from hitting my bonnet. So as I'm a bling man I can pop a nice tidy one on for meets and shows and return my gruby one on for everyday driving.

:teeth:

Just to double check, is the strut bar ends definately blue? As don't want to be upset if black arrives LOL

Maybe you have a larger picture? Or Pic with it fitted to a 350Z?

Thanks

I'm at chucklebutties soft play area with my two year old at the mo and just about to go down a big slide which is also blue like the strut brace as it happens lol, yeah it's defo blue.

Should be plenty of pics on google image or you can see it on the GTSPEC website :thumbs:

Chris, do you have firm stock and delivery dates for these as yet?

Cheers :thumbs:

I don't yet bud, orders in production as soon as I get the go ahead I will update and pick up and deliver as fast as I can

Cheers fella :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

They are still in production :yawn:

Subscribe to this thread for updates :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=59221&start=15

If you get desperate I could get you a blue Cusco instead but maybe slightly more

If there's no guarantee that these will be delivered before May, then I'd like to go for a Cusco one please mate.

Let me know the extra cost and I'll sort payment out.

Thanks