testing my picture posting skills

john smith

206651f.jpg

i was a little unsure of the Gold nuts, but i thought black or silver was boring and i hoped the gold would match the calipers.

thoughts :blush:

Love the nuts :thumbs: where can I get a set! Car looks ace :cloud9: looking at doing a few mods myself (no where near your standard) if you have any tips!

the nuts sre of ebay

tips

i aint tight but i do not like over spending. many will mod a car by spending thousands, buy all the bits and stick em on.

i like to do things simply and subtley, i buy second hand where i can, the wheels for example.

im not into body kits or spoliers, a clean car will look better than a dirty one too.

i have bought a £20 gear nob not an £80 one etc etc

the seats for example, were £550 delivered, if i had to i would get £300 for the old ones, hence the mod has cost me £250.00

the nuts sre of ebay

tips

i aint tight but i do not like over spending. many will mod a car by spending thousands, buy all the bits and stick em on.

i like to do things simply and subtley, i buy second hand where i can, the wheels for example.

im not into body kits or spoliers, a clean car will look better than a dirty one too.

i have bought a £20 gear nob not an £80 one etc etc

the seats for example, were £550 delivered, if i had to i would get £300 for the old ones, hence the mod has cost me £250.00

Are non of them locking nuts?