Rota GTR-D 12j and 9.5j £650

bkjmr

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/wheels-tyres-sale-private-sales/169842-rota-gtr-d-12j-9-5j.html

Not see on ebay but they seem like a really good deal. If i had the money these would have been mine. :(

Copied From Advert

2x 9.5j et12 18" Rota GTR-D

2x 12j et20 18" GTR-D

All 4 in hyper black, all 4 have normal tyre monkey scuffs and marks.

9.5js come with 235/40 18 Falken 912 tyres, good tread well above road legal

12js come with 265/35 18 Falken 452 tyres, virtually brand new

£650

bdcr1-1498-copy.jpg

I agree that the stretch will look a bit gay but I think they should fit alright, maybe with an arch rolling session. Nicad put a set on the rear of his just before he got rid of it, but he had 25mm spacers on his as well :scare: and i think he was running a 265 tyre as well

So not much has gone on recently, had a wicked time at the Pod last Monday. Scored highest for ODC qualifying and the car performed awesomely :D

Only things I've been up to has been a little TLC from pod, few minor repairs and clean ups!

One update however is getting the correct spacers for the rears - 25mm effectively making the rears 18x12 et. +5! Needs a slight flare but they sit perfect;

37cb3f5d.jpg

8a7f18bd.jpg

77bd0246.jpg

Having trouble with the other sides tyre leaking air so going to get that sorted and try to find the missing SC power :nod: