Look what was waiting for me when I got home.......

Sarnie

Tried to get the cats fitted today but the garage was closed. How inconsiderate :dry:

Gave the car two coats of AG Ultra High Gloss B)

ive just finished mine too............ i used mer.......... :thumbs:

Mine is bloody gleaming. Today was perfect weather for car washing. Should of done the plenum but forgot :doh:

Tried to get the cats fitted today but the garage was closed. How inconsiderate :dry:

Gave the car two coats of AG Ultra High Gloss B)

ive just finished mine too............ i used mer.......... :thumbs:

Mine is bloody gleaming. Today was perfect weather for car washing. Should of done the plenum but forgot :doh:

:worthless:

Should of done the plenum but forgot :doh:

if you try and do it yourself, give yourself plenty of time... and DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE NUTS! if you crack the plastic on the plenum you are f@cked

I may just sell it anyway depending on what the cats sound like. B)

Niiice dude, get them on and get another video so we can (I can) hear the difference.

If you are selling the cats, i will have them off you.

Gonna get the cats fitted soon. Going to wait and see if I like the sound as I use the zed every day. The Nismo drones a bit so the addition of the cats and plenum may be too much for me to cope with every day. We'll see. :headhurt:

Niiice dude, get them on and get another video so we can (I can) hear the difference.

The Nismo drones a bit

TBH I thought the 80 mph drone was going to bug me at first but I soon got used to it. :teeth:

The Nismo drones a bit

TBH I thought the 80 mph drone was going to bug me at first but I soon got used to it. :teeth:

It doesn't bother me either, just thinking that the cats might push it over the limit for a daily driver. :blush:

The Nismo drones a bit

It doesn't bother me either, just thinking that the cats might push it over the limit for a daily driver. :blush:

Dude are you an ASW or what????? Get them on and keep them on :thumbs:

The Nismo drones a bit

I don't think you need to worry

The Nismo drones a bit

I don't think you need to worry

Why what zorst you got? :blush: