dash flip out cup holder

MWTech

alright guys

so as you may or may not know i am now the happy owner of a 350z again :) picked it up a week or so ago. loving it

typical, i checked everything when i was buying the car ( and it wouldnt have made me not buy the car cause its a corker :) ) except the one peice that is broke and didnt find out until last night when i had a fiddle around with the dashboard, the cup holder

the thing slides open, but the plastic bit that forms the cup grip is broke and cracked and doenst move at all, just a bunch of buggered plastic. cant put a cup or can in it at all

is there anywhere i can get a direct replacement for this or am i stuck and gonna have to go to nissan for this? anyone on here got the complete unit in working order for sale? anyone breaking a 350z?

and...is it a fiddly job that im likely to want to take a hammer to it? :lol:

It's a complete unit with 1 x 10mm bolt holding it in (well mine is I took it out last week), as Neil says the trim is easy enough to take out just be careful in the cold weather as it goes brittle.