how fast is a 350z in the real world

latza

Just watched those vids, yep saw you holdin' it off... B) lol The one with the 355 spyder ...(cos thats what you'd bring to a track day... an open top car, with no roll cage, that your helmets seem to sit about the windscreen...mmm) it didn't look like the 355 was pulling too much infront of you! (makes me feel good about wanting the 300 (296..yeah whatever, close enough lol) model! :lol::thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched those vids, yep saw you holdin' it off... B) lol The one with the 355 spyder ...(cos thats what you'd bring to a track day... an open top car, with no roll cage, that your helmets seem to sit about the windscreen...mmm) it didn't look like the 355 was pulling too much infront of you! (makes me feel good about wanting the 300 (296..yeah whatever, close enough lol) model! :lol::thumbs:

lol its all down to the driver, a good driver in the 355 would have killed me no doubt.

Just buy one and have fun mate, thats all that matters.

Everytime I drive mine, even next to porsches etc I still feel proud of my car and have a gigantic smile on my face. The days I used to get to use mines for work was the most happiest days at work i've ever had lol :thumbs:

a good driver in the 355 would have killed me no doubt.

Ah well, nice to dream haha :lol: You look good at the track day stuff anyway mate :thumbs:

its all down to the driver

Your right with that one though... Despite being an underpowered weedy thing, my car writes cheques with its looks that it usually can't cash... but.. as you said...the driver, a lot of people don't know, so you end up overtaking, or people moving over... me knowing full well they've got more grunt. :lol: Prefer the interior trim and look of the 06> models, so after one of those. Can't wait though, when its a nice night I'll get it down the Forth roads to Moffat. RECOMMENDED scenery driving road! Just be careful of the bends! B) Right i'm off, you can give us a message on this Neil if you feel like being pestered with questions one day lol. Cheers for the vid!

And for the Clio person (as we've deviated away from the topic i think) GET A ZED, YOU'LL LIKE IT. I've only test driven 3... and fell for it immediatly from the first one.

a good driver in the 355 would have killed me no doubt.

Ah well, nice to dream haha :lol: You look good at the track day stuff anyway mate :thumbs:

its all down to the driver

Your right with that one though... Despite being an underpowered weedy thing, my car write cheques with its looks that usually can't cash... but.. as you said...the driver, a lot of people don't know, so you end up overtaking, or people moving over... me knowing full well they've got more grunt. :lol: Prefer the interior trim and look of the 06> models, so after one of those. Can't wait though, when its a nice night I'll get it down the Forth roads to moffat. RECOMMENDED scenery driving road! Just be careful of the bends! B) Right i'm off, you can give us a message on this Neil if you feel like being pestered with questions one day lol. Cheers for the vid!

And for the Clio person (as we've deviated away from the topic i think) GET A ZED, YOU'LL LIKE IT. I've only driven 3... and fell for it immediatly.

haha

See ya soon mate :thumbs::lol::)