Buddy Club Nissan 350z Pro Spec Cat Back Exhaust

MITZ@CougarStore

• 2 months later...

Do you have a db reading of how loud that is (just the cat back)? Looking at the design it's going to be waking the dead loud?

Planning a trip to Nurburgring etc but don't want to get bullied off the ring because the exhaust is far too loud.

I haven't got the correct reading with me, however, I will get back to you with this...:)

Do you have a db reading of how loud that is (just the cat back)? Looking at the design it's going to be waking the dead loud?

Planning a trip to Nurburgring etc but don't want to get bullied off the ring because the exhaust is far too loud.

I haven't got the correct reading with me, however, I will get back to you with this...:)

CS you are torturing me as I miss mine so much :byebye:

To answer the question about db with the bungs in and with standard cats it will be absolutely fine, I don't know the exact reading but I am sure it would not warrant any finger wagging :nono:

It was only the noise in the cabin and vibration that I couldn't get on with not the sound of the exhaust itself which was just :cloud9:

But I am an old fart :wheelchair:

I believe that it’s circa 96db at 4500rpm and about 85db at 900rpm… :)

Dave you should hear mines then :cloud9:

I'm sure some of the guys up here will comment :)

I would imagine your exhaust is a bit like Susan Boyle, fantastic sounding but not something you would want to live with day in day out...

Anyway I am not going to spam a very nice trader like CS's thread anymore, even I have limits :blush:

Buddy Club Pro Spec III FTW

Mine - Gone but not forgotten...

sdc10255a.jpg

Thanks CS.

SpursMadDave, did it drone in the cabin whilst doing motorway/town speeds? I don't mind a bit of droning but would enjoy the company of my thoughts every now and then.

You can PM if this is considered thread spamming but a bit of info for people when buying an exhaust is always helpful!

Thanks CS.

SpursMadDave, did it drone in the cabin whilst doing motorway/town speeds? I don't mind a bit of droning but would enjoy the company of my thoughts every now and then.

It droned too much for me even at motorway speeds, I use my Zed as an everyday car and it was a bit OTT

At low speeds with the windows down or a bit of fun it was awesome :cloud9:

Thanks CS.

It droned too much for me even at motorway speeds, I use my Zed as an everyday car and it was a bit OTT

At low speeds with the windows down or a bit of fun it was awesome :cloud9:

Thanks for that, wish there was a try before you buy option! I'll have to think about this one.

Where are you located, as someone local to you may have one fitted, so you can have a listen... :thumbs:

I'm in Worthing West Sussex, can travel a bit to have a nosey if someone is willing to let me..!

Stick a thread up asking who has one around there, they are rare but there are some about :thumbs:

Just seen this thread!

Thanks again for the super service CS :)

I adore my BC exhaust and would certainly recommend it...sounds fantastic and is clearly of great quality.

A quick Q...on the 'fitted' pic in the first post you'll notice a clip/bracket thing in the 'five o clock' position on the left hand exhaust (there's on the right hand one too but obscured in the shot)...why isn't one visible on Dave's pic? Has my mechanic been a bit lazy in not fitting them in a more discreet position? It's not bugged me too much but I'd rather it couldn't be seen.

I would upload a sound clip but the tinny audio I'd get from my iPhone wouldn't do it justice. The sound really is sweet. I've had no neighbours complain, in fact I've had compliments from them on the sound :)

Get one! get one! get one!

S.

PS beel a bit embarrassed at how mucky the Zed is on that pic. It was taken the day after a good detailing too. Gotta love these black cars :lol:

• 5 months later...