JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you guys are rich talking about Hotels!

Mind you with my son sharing mine and farting and snorting all night once he has had a few :wacko: - it sounds like a good idea.... or maybe a call into Asda for his own tent :D .

Will we be the only poor sods in a tent?

I saw a cople of references to a barby - with no golf clubs and almost no luggage I will be bringing my small kettle barbie, (a few coals and lighters) and can also bring a small kettle gas barbie for use.

Will arrive about 9:00 a.m. Saturday - for those who have been in the past is that a good time or should I arrive earlier?

guys I just suggested 10am, up to you, I have always made it on the friday (i got there on a saturday the first year but it was a billing).

I'd also like to remember it's a BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS type of thing B)

unless of course you want to bring more for everyone else :) I for one won't share anything unless they camped with us :evil::bleh:

Prescience

Neo

Andy

Sarnie

these the last minute (sort of) dropouts, which are now named and shamed! :yahoo:

guys, what should we do to them? :ban: them all? :evil::lol: change their tag to "spineless JAE last minute dropouts" ? :lol:

Open to suggestions

:bleh::teeth:

Guest prescience

I'm glad you've named and shamed me, please DO ban me, I've had a good run here.

Really, I mean it :yahoo:

mind you at least we actually remove the ppl who had the courtesy of letting us know they are not gonna come... somewhere else they keep people artificially on the list so that they appear to be many going :lol:

TheMinel

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

Lomoto (sunday only) share space with Liam

NickMSM

Kev946

Jacko

Liam's Z (friday/saturday) share space with Lomoto

max (Saturday and possibly sunday)

Neil (saturday)

Patto (saturday)

StephenG

WoReod (sunday)

Bob350z

flirt (saturday)

Bluffy (sunday)

Here it goes again guys

As i said earlyer on the post I spun my car on a pothale damaging a wheel.

Had teh Std weels back on but there may have been more damage than expected as 2 bolth have threaded off of the Hub.

I have ordered up new bolts but its if thecome in time. :cry:

As for the wheel it might not be fixable. :cry:

Will keep you lot posted

No I have 12 spare nuts its the threads on the hub part.

Hopefuly fitting the new parts up 2 moro night.

Im desperate to go to this 1 so im going to realy push Nissan for 2moro. Shame ill haye the std wheels on though. :angry: think ill be sueing the council for an 19" CE28N :angry:

Lew