wheel offset

stuey

Dont forget to take into account the width of the alloy, as that affects offset proportionately. e.g 9.5inch(e.g 275 tyre) wide alloy on the back & you can get away with a 20mm offset. But on a 10 inch wide rear alloy (e.g 285 tyre), a 20mm offset may stick out of the arches too much.

I can confirm that with a 10.5" +17 volk rim in the rear, it does stick out the fender a little :). IMO it looks aggresive though :D

Your wheels are sweet, mate. Post some pics here to give the lad an idea. :thumbs:

yes go on we wanna see.......... :thumbs:

Tnx for the compliments :D.

However, it it due to these big pictures in the thread above that I'm not able to post any pictures at all any more??? It says I've exceeded my 2mb limit, but I thought this was a limit for each thread, not in general???

Srry for the off-topic...

Tnx for the compliments :D.

However, it it due to these big pictures in the thread above that I'm not able to post any pictures at all any more??? It says I've exceeded my 2mb limit, but I thought this was a limit for each thread, not in general???

Srry for the off-topic...

get a photobucket account set up it's free , :thumbs: then you can post pics as big as you want :teeth: