Web Radio - Great Website

Kev946

nice find Kev :thumbs: now how to I get it to play in my Zed ??
carputer with wireless internet :thumbs:

sounds an expensive option ??

not really, i priced it up and for a basic 7" lcd touchscreen, cpu, harddrive, all connectors, gprs, wireless internet receiver and install came to about £500. But that was a friend doing it. :thumbs:

nice find Kev :thumbs: now how to I get it to play in my Zed ??
carputer with wireless internet :thumbs:

sounds an expensive option ??

not really, i priced it up and for a basic 7" lcd touchscreen, cpu, harddrive, all connectors, gprs, wireless internet receiver and install came to about £500. But that was a friend doing it. :thumbs:

Not as bad as I expected :)

Here's cheaper option.

Use something like Replay Music, which is $25 I think I paid, or find a shareware equivalent and record to hard disk, then burn a CD.

This mean you can record in the evening, (Dallas is 5 hours behind) and listen the next day in your car. I also copy to my MP3 player.

Here's cheaper option.

Use something like Replay Music, which is $25 I think I paid, or find a shareware equivalent and record to hard disk, then burn a CD.

This mean you can record in the evening, (Dallas is 5 hours behind) and listen the next day in your car. I also copy to my MP3 player.

now that is a cheap option :teeth:

Here's cheaper option.

You can also use a rewritable CD and reuse it.

Replay Music is here http://www.applian.com/replay-music/ind ... EPLAYMUSIC

Just seen it's gone up and now $40

Here's cheaper option.

You can also use a rewritable CD and reuse it.

Replay Music is here http://www.applian.com/replay-music/ind ... EPLAYMUSIC

Just seen it's gone up and now $40

i thought the cd player will only play finalised CDRs?

Hmmmm given this alooking at , I think it will be beyond my computer abilities :blush:

Tim - it's a doddle. Just install Replay Music, run it first, then click on the Radio Link you are interested in. Then press record in Replay Music. This will creat a directory and put an MP3 in that directory. Then simply write to CD.

Easy. :thumbs:

Then you can avoid that idiot Moyles and all the crap middle of the road they play, and listen to real music....ROCK... :yahoo:

Hmmmm given this alooking at , I think it will be beyond my computer abilities :blush:

Tim - it's a doddle. Just install Replay Music, run it first, then click on the Radio Link you are interested in. Then press record in Replay Music. This will creat a directory and put an MP3 in that directory. Then simply write to CD.

Then you can avoid that idiot Moyles and all the crap middle of the road they play, and listen to real music....ROCK... :yahoo:

Oh well , if you say so Kev , I'll give it a whirl :thumbs:

Call Kev's IT support if you get stuck.....:lol:

My rates are quite competitive.

Call Kev's IT support if you get stuck.....:lol:

My rates are quite competitive.

They will have to be for me to afford your services :p