Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD Double Din

ChrisUUC

I have my pioneer double din for sale.

Full working order and in great condition.

Comes with the following:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD Double Din and loom

Pioneer CD-IU50V Ipod Adaptor

Steering wheel control loom

350z fasica

Want £260 POSTED for the lot

Chris

350z fasica

Chris

Ooooooo! Just what I'm looking for.....I think, are you going to the meet on 28th in Kent? :bounce:

:bounce:

350z fasica

Chris

Could you PM me with more details please, I think this is what I am looking for : )

350z fasica

Chris

Ooooooo! Just what I'm looking for.....I think, are you going to the meet on 28th in Kent? :bounce:

:bounce:

Bit cheeky but im coming to the meet and I have a much superior unit for sale that I would take £350 for, its a Pioneer F900bt, have a look and let me know, I won't be offended if it isn't what your looking for :thumbs:

Bit cheeky but im coming to the meet and I have a much superior unit for sale that I would take £350 for, its a Pioneer F900bt, have a look and let me know, I won't be offended if it isn't what your looking for :thumbs:

Looks really nice Dave but I already have sat nav...thanks anyway :thumbs:

Get your own thread Dave. ;)

Sorry mate wont be at the meet :( but if you google the model number at the top youll see full spec and potential add ons.

Can post straight away if you fancy this. Units in very good condition with no marks.

Served me well :) comes with all you need to set up in 350z and have steering wheel controls working aswel.

Get your own thread Dave. ;)

Sorry mate wont be at the meet :( but if you google the model number at the top youll see full spec and potential add ons.

Can post straight away if you fancy this. Units in very good condition with no marks.

Served me well :) comes with all you need to set up in 350z and have steering wheel controls working aswel.

Haha I thought it was cheeky but as they have to be checked by the team I thought why not :lol:

GLWTS :wink:

Shame to see your car getting all split up it was a real head turner, and I remember fighting with you over Muddy's bits when he split his car up!

Thanks Chris, Can I let you know after the meet? Im still keeping my options open at the mo :)

Why are you stripping your car?

Uses stock sound setup or aftermarket whatever you wish. Im actually selling my custom sub and amp enclosure with sub and amp. Was a great setup and fits under rear strut. Only after £150 for the lot. Pictures in Photo page in Media section.

Celtic Val thats my unit yes :)