Front / Rear splash guards

rmmackfc

Thinking of by front / rear splash guards for my Sunset 350.

Anyone got any pictures of the car side on (preferably in Sunset) with these fitted? I'm still not sure of how the rear ones look :thumbs::thumbdown:

Also, any ideas of UK suppliers other than the stealers :rant: where you can buy these already painted.

I've found them on Lees Auto in the US for about $150 painted and delivered. :teeth:

Cheers folks...

Ross[/b]

They used to be only available unpainted in the UK, allowing your freindly stealer to then rip you off for the painting.

Buy them from the US. These are pre-painted by Nissan so good match and sooo much cheaper. I bought my front and rears from Ultimate Z in the US. The yellow is a pain to match anyway but these were spot on.

Jim,

Dead easy to fit. The fronts already have the holes and the rears come with a template to drill 2 holes. When you do the rears make sure the are level when viewing from the bottom. TBH you don't need the template if you place them with double sided tape first then stand back and make sure they are OK.

My dealer put one on wonky, and that was using the template. Mind up drilling 2 small holes and plastic was a bit much to expect from a Dealer. :angry: