Yes... I am an idiot!

WINKJ

Right.. as all of you most likely know (as I asked approx 1million questions), I have just added a new double din to my Z.

Having taken out the standard BOSE unit - I had failed to engage brain, thus resulting in me leaving all the CD's still in the stereo, alongside my cassett to iPod connector

QUESTON - what is the best method to get these out, if there is one at all! :p

Right.. as all of you most likely know (as I asked approx 1million questions), I have just added a new double din to my Z.

Having taken out the standard BOSE unit - I had failed to engage brain, thus resulting in me leaving all the CD's still in the stereo, alongside my cassett to iPod connector

QUESTON - what is the best method to get these out, if there is one at all! :p

a couple of options... will it allow me to remove all the 6 cds too if i take it apart?

don't know anyone with a 12v bench tester! i dont think! :dry:

Do you have a 12v or 14v rechargeable cordless drill at home? Just run some wires from the battery pack of that... :thumbs:

...or get a holder from maplins and get 8x AA batteries and hook it up to that.

a couple of options... will it allow me to remove all the 6 cds too if i take it apart?

don't know anyone with a 12v bench tester! i dont think! :dry:

Do you have a 12v or 14v rechargeable cordless drill at home? Just run some wires from the battery pack of that... :thumbs:

...or get a holder from maplins and get 8x AA batteries and hook it up to that.