Complete bootlid, bonnet and standard skirts coupe

Gaaables

hi and sorry to take over this wanted section. I'm after a good bootlid with glass and a bonnet. Not bothered about the colour, but don't want anything with any damage. I'd need these to be couriered unless in the south, so would prefeur to buy them both from the same person to reduce courier costs if possible.

I'd also like a good condition pair of side skirts, again not bothered about the paint too much.

My cars a 03 plate coupe, many thanks

hi and sorry to take over this wanted section. I'm after a good bootlid with glass and a bonnet. Not bothered about the colour, but don't want anything with any damage. I'd need these to be couriered unless in the south, so would prefeur to buy them both from the same person to reduce courier costs if possible.

I'd also like a good condition pair of side skirts, again not bothered about the paint too much.

My cars a 03 plate coupe, many thanks

mine was bought in a door/bonnet combo so got it cheaper , fair dos il slash it and say £75 but dont know how much delivery would cost thats all, £75 plus postage then?? its got 1 scratch on it about 3 inches long and light one about inch and half long the rest is untouched

mine was bought in a door/bonnet combo so got it cheaper , fair dos il slash it and say £75 but dont know how much delivery would cost thats all, £75 plus postage then?? its got 1 scratch on it about 3 inches long and light one about inch and half long the rest is untouched

Ok mate sounds like a deal, il pm you my postcode so you can work out postage costs etc, unless your located near London? As I have a mate who drives up there most weeks