Front suspension bushes

Leeroy

I've been meaning to upgrade my front suspension for awhile and am about to bite the bullet :D

I'm just trying to decide between Whiteline and Superpro bushes and wondered if anyone has anything bad to say about the Whiteline bushes? The prices are a fair bit less than Superpro and as it's unlikely I'll be tracking the car I doubt that I'd notice the difference as long as the quality is good.

As a minimum I'll be doing the bush where the suspension sits on the lower transverse link but I'd like to do the inner upper & lower control arm bushes, compression arm and ARB bushes too.

The Whiteline website shows this radius rod to chassis bush, is this the compression arm bush?

http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_det ... ber=W83389

Yes, that looks like the right part for the compression arm :)

I've only tried the Superpro kit on the 350Z, so not sure how they'd compare to Whiteline. If you do go for Whiteline I'd be interested in any feed back you have.

We can supply all Whiteline products - if you'd like a quote PM, email or call :)

Does anyone know if the bushes can be re-used? The reason I ask is that I'm a bit worried that I could fit the compression arm bushes and then find that the ball joint on the arm is shot too, and the new bushes would then be wasted.....

Does anyone know if the bushes can be re-used? The reason I ask is that I'm a bit worried that I could fit the compression arm bushes and then find that the ball joint on the arm is shot too, and the new bushes would then be wasted.....

If you fit them and take them off, you should get away with no issues. Although not advisable to remove once fitted.

I use the SP lower compression bush and ARB bushes, makes a sizeable difference on stock shocks and Eibach springs. Feels very true and confident.

I'm pretty sure you could reuse them - when we take the old bushes out there's no damage.