350z Parts to tidy up the engine bay etc

rabster

Ok so been giving this some thought and have a few bits that im looking to get done before show season kicks off next year.....

Bonnet Dampers

Carbon Fibre Air diffuser (front of rad) seen a few variations of descriptions lol

Carbon Fibre Engine Cover

Spare Plenum for polishing

Carbon fibre covers Battery and Fluids

Going to make a Grounding kit

Silicone Tubing and hoses

what else tidy's up the look of the engine bay

Supercharger..............

edit also where is best place to get them from i see alot of the carbon fibre parts can be found on fleabay direct from hong kong anyone had any decent versions from there.......

I have a spare plenum - started to polish it and it's only about 25% done - it's been sitting in my gf's garage for 6 months.

I'll dig it out and post a photo but I'm not going to be there until Saturday, now

If the OP isn't interested in this I might be if the price is right, if it's in Manchester I'd be able to come and collect.

I have a spare plenum - started to polish it and it's only about 25% done - it's been sitting in my gf's garage for 6 months.

I'll dig it out and post a photo but I'm not going to be there until Saturday, now

Hiya that would be great if you can get some pictures up and a price that would be great :yahoo: