purchased please lock

bkjmr

With regard to that exhaust, I think it needs modification to fit (read on other posts on the forum). Search posts from forum member Zugara (I think).

It may help people advise you if they know what zed you have, UK/Import, engine 276/313 etc?

Coilovers: Myself I'm running BC Racing (25mm drop) however, dependent on how low you want to go you will need to aquire a camber kit all round also to bring the wheels back into alignment. Secondly, depending on what offset wheels you're going to have against how long the car is going to be you may need the rear arches rolled.

Wheels: I wouln't cheap out if I were you, they may be fine, but generally unrecognised brands can be prone to failing and the last thing you want is you precious in a ditch due to wheel failure. Try http://www.rarerims.co.uk/ they are traders on this forum.

:thumbs:

I'm running on BC Racing coilovers, and if you only drop her about 15 - 18mm you can get away without changing the camber arms. However, you will then need coilover extensions as the BC natural position is 30mm drop (I think, you will need someone else to give better info) but as the extensions are simple tubular spacers they're quite a bit cheaper than new camber arms

(Abbey Motorsport did mine and that's what we came up with) (Abbey can supply and fit as I think they're agents for BC)

Just out of interest - even lowering her only this 18mm - you do know that you have to be careful on all speedbumps, don't you! This was the main reason why I only dropped her 18mm and even at this you have to be really careful. If you drop the full 25 mm or more - well, just be aware of it, that's all.

:dots:

edit and added this afterwards - By the way - I have her slightly crisper now, and really like the feel, and you can adjust the suspension so simply to suit normal driving, taking your granny out or trackday firm, it's great to have that degree of control

I have read up about the exhaust, the hangers need to be modified to fit a UK Nissan 350z. Not a huge problem as I will be dropping it off in the garage to be fitted.

I don't mind having camber from lowering it. I do like a little bit of camber. My previous car was slammed pretty low and used to scrape quite a lot, I am thankful that there are not many speed bumps where I live. Mileage is also only about 40 a week maximum so ride comfort is not an issue.

As for alloy wheels I may purchase a set of rota gtr-d's but would really like cones with a concave dish.

My 19" volk gts's ... £1600 posted

May also have an xyz pipe and xyz coilovers for sale ... £285 for pipe and £500 for coilies

Gorgeous looking wheels... if these are still for sale in a couple of months I will be interested :thumbs: