Car won't start

scottishpedro

As title suggests!

Left the 370 at my parents' house and went out for dinner, came back and car won't start.

No turning over, the intelligent key light was on. My Mum took my wife home and she returned with spare key but no luck with this.

I have been reading around and it seems the steering lock may be the problem but I guess I won't know for sure until it's at Nissan. It's annoying timing as I'm back at work tomorrow. It appears the Nissan breakdown cover is only included for a year but at least I have my own cover

Has anyone else in the UK had this problem? From browsing the following thread it appears that the only reported cases are 2009 models; mine is 2010.

http://www.the370z.c...ng-light-7.html

Thanks

Pedro

I remember that coming up in the US forums, but never seen it over here.

FYI if you get your car serviced at a main Nissan dealer you will still have breakdown cover from them, its topped up each service :thumbs:

Not sure what to suggest appart from locking/unlocking it a few times and see if it works itself out. Sounds like it might be a dealer job though.

had the same prolem with my09. It happened just the once, it lasted for 5 minutes .found it was nothing to do with steering lock senrsor glitch ,according to motorline. Kept the car a further 6 months never happend again. No trouble with my10 have had this one eleven mths

• 2 weeks later...