tyre 3 way...

MDMetal

Ok so looking at new tyres and almost no idea what im doing! Currently running the bridgestone potenza 50's (which seem perfectly reasonable for what im doing)

in terms of what im looking at..

Continentalsport contact3

pirelli p zero rossi

vredestein senssanta

from what Ive read/looked up people like the vred's though few user reviews mention wear so might be a bit iffy, pirelli's are a bit soft but decent, contis are good but the vreds might be a tiny bit better at a lower price.

Basically I dont track it but I want some good decent reasonably priced tyres that are going to last and do the buisness, Id love Michelins but my wallet isnt stretching that far! Im not planning on a winter set so something that wont kill me if i drive sensibly in bad weather is a factor!

Any help greatly apreciated (feel free to suggest others!)

225/45/18 fronts

245/45/18 rears

At that price point, I'd only be looking at the VUS or the Contis. Pirelli tyres are absolutely gash for feel these days sadly so I wouldn't even consider them, I've never used the Contis but have yet to hear a bad thing about them, but I have tried the VUS and adore them. Outright grip isn't massive (certainly not a patch on the Bridgestones you're currently running) but you do get masses of feedback through them so you can really exploit the chassis.

That said, if you're happy with what you've got on now (and the RE050s are better than all the others you mention), don't bother changing. Stick with what you know if you're happy with it. :thumbs: