JDE Brembo's

michker

I am looking to replace the front Pads on my JDE 03 350z and am a little unsure which replacment pads I need.

I have just ordered a set of Brembo part number P56047 pads (which I could cancel) these are recomended foy my model year but on reflection there is no mention of whether they are suitable for imports or not... Is there a difference between the JDL and Euro Brembo's..

If so any recomendations.

Cheers, and a happy christmas

Mike

• 1 month later...

depends if changed to brembos or not i have 2003 import auto and they where diffrent to brembo fronts easy to find was a pain to get rears tho in the end i took pads off and the bloke put them on the book he had to find out the rears on mine use the same pads as the nissan x trial best bet check pads to pic brembos look more square as my fronts where more rectangle hope this helps :snack: p.s i have two sets of brembo rears as kept getting them sent even when phoning them up to check there was not brembo ones :doh:

If your calipers are good with red writing and have 2 bleed nipples you have brembos. If you have small single nipple most likely unprinted calipers you have jdms.

as far as I understand it the Brembo brakes are the same on both the UKDM and JDM cars.

I also think it would be easier to explain it in "Brembo" Vs "Non Brembo"

JDM only refers to the home market. my import has Brembo Brakes but they are still JDM's.

:thumbs: