New toy

leodspider

Just had a nice package delivered earlier today. Its a momentum performance intake, i will installing it on Thursday as my car is getting repaired atm. Must say , the build quality is absolutely top notch, They gave me crinkled effect upgrade which usually cost extra. comes with a detailed booklet how to install as well as bumper removal etc, which is a delight as some aftermarket parts come with a piece of paper with a diagram drawn up by a dog. Momentum performance believes im the first in the UK with the Intake and one of few in Europe. Alot of good reviews have come from this intake, even tho alot of the intakes lose Hp , this one has shown to show gains !?!?!

Will be getting a remap come February time then, so ill see if it shows good gains. Then to save up for the MP S-Turbo kit which we have a agreed price :p

any ways here some pics for u guys !

0a550f5f.jpg

2fd55988.jpg

1d729ea1.jpg

Did you order directly from Momentum? I have been looking at their stuff and it looks B) love they way they are doing stuff. I want a header back zorst from them, but was planning on getting a buddy club if momentum stuff was going to be a complete arse to get a hold of.

Hey, momentum uses dealers to sell their products so you can shop around for their stuff or you can contact them directly, I an give you the email of the guys who helped me get mines he works at soho motorsports. I know the exhaust and the headers are currently going at amazing prices and if you mention my name they'll sort you out on a great price too, as he said he'll help anyone I recommend him from the UK . Also if you tell them your from the UK momentum will even pay part of the shipping to you as they want to expand over here. Just shoot me a pm if you want the guys contact. With Xmas co in up I doubt you'll get it before December tho.

Hey, momentum uses dealers to sell their products so you can shop around for their stuff or you can contact them directly, I an give you the email of the guys who helped me get mines he works at soho motorsports. I know the exhaust and the headers are currently going at amazing prices and if you mention my name they'll sort you out on a great price too, as he said he'll help anyone I recommend him from the UK . Also if you tell them your from the UK momentum will even pay part of the shipping to you as they want to expand over here. Just shoot me a pm if you want the guys contact. With Xmas co in up I doubt you'll get it before December tho.

do you get charged import duty? or is it all paid for at source? :thumbs:

Well I didn't get charged. I was thinking a would get charged 50 quid but they never bothered. The exhaust might incurr a charge but not much my exhaust from America got levied 50 odd, which is by bad considering it's over 1 k. I think you the exhaust will be about 8/950 delivered

Is that in Glasgow Uni? My best mate did forensic science and he was always snowed under with assignments

It's in Caledonian uni mate. I wouldn't say work load is heavy, theirs just alot of theory to learn. Then theirs the lectures who are the least helpful. Maybe it's just our course, but they've already recorded several complaints