Black 56 Roadster

Beavis

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted again tonight at The Somerfield petrol station in Clayton, i Spotted the zed roadster parked up and noticed the very nice lady walking into the petrol station shop. She walked up by me at the till and i said hello and asked her about the zed and told her about the site and our community, and gave her the details of the site. I told her that she had been spotted previously and she said she would check the site out. Only problem was i bet she thought i was some kind of nutter, trying to tell her i had a bright yellow zed when i was in the ten year old punto. :blush: Anyhow hope she checks the site out she was very nice. B)

Spotted again tonight at The Somerfield petrol station in Clayton, i Spotted the zed roadster parked up and noticed the very nice lady walking into the petrol station shop. She walked up by me at the till and i said hello and asked her about the zed and told her about the site and our community, and gave her the details of the site. I told her that she had been spotted previously and she said she would check the site out. Only problem was i bet she thought i was some kind of nutter, trying to tell her i had a bright yellow zed when i was in the ten year old punto. :blush: Anyhow hope she checks the site out she was very nice. B)

Man, you are desperate :p;)

good work :thumbs:

Man, you are desperate :p;)

Why am i desperate? She was a very nice looking lady and probably way above mine and your leagues Sarnie, and their is no way she would be single anyhow. I was just been polite and sociable like you should be to a fellow driver of a great car. I grant you she was very attractive and it would be great if she joined our community. If you ever saw her Sarnie i would love to see you grovel upto her because i know you would. :p

No such thing as leagues mate, with the right personality, you can get anyone you want.

Exactly mate, if we all believed in leagues we'd all have minging birds as we'd be too scared too chat up the good looking ones!!!

Exactly my point

No such thing as leagues mate, with the right personality, you can get anyone you want.

Exactly mate, if we all believed in leagues we'd all have minging birds as we'd be too scared too chat up the good looking ones!!!

So why was i not scared to chat up a good looking bird then? Obviously i dont believe in leagues either, just an observation on her looks i guess. ;)

So why was i not scared to chat up a good looking bird then? Obviously i dont believe in leagues either, just an observation on her looks i guess. ;)

You said that she was'nt in your league, not us ;)

You said that she was'nt in your league, not us ;)

Yeah!yeah!yeah! ;)