Reading Meet

H5

Well its ok, but I wouldn't drive 60 miles for it, its usually, me, H5, Stevie 350, Hanel and Mug Wump, plus between 50 and 150 Jap cars depending on the turnout. Plus as allour cars are currently not modded beast's (currently!!) it means we do not generate huge interest

Well its ok, but I wouldn't drive 60 miles for it, its usually, me, H5, Stevie 350, Hanel and Mug Wump, plus between 50 and 150 Jap cars depending on the turnout. Plus as allour cars are currently not modded beast's (currently!!) it means we do not generate huge interest
fair point, if i am in the area i will pop over though so keep me posted. but i presume its usually wednesday nights

Why don't we hit it hard one week? I'll gladly come up as Reading isn't too far and would be good to mix it up a bit!

Good idea. Get a bunch of us down there. It's easy to get to, and is usually the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of the month IIRC.

March is good - I'll be back in the UK then.

Saw a nice Z in SF yesterday - might have been Brickyard colour, but I think it was more "brown" than that. Roadster, nice wheels.

Seen another white one with what looks like 20" wheels. Seen loads of corvettes and mercs etc. but only 2 Zs (pronounced Zeeez) :)

March is good - I'll be back in the UK then.

Saw a nice Z in SF yesterday - might have been Brickyard colour, but I think it was more "brown" than that. Roadster, nice wheels.

Seen another white one with what looks like 20" wheels. Seen loads of corvettes and mercs etc. but only 2 Zs (pronounced Zeeez) :)

I am away in Feb too, so March would be much better (Spending a month in NZ :yahoo: )

I know I am a new owner and new to the forum, but I live in Newbury, so Reading is 20 mins down the road for me.