Nismo Exhaust Group Buy

Beavis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm checking some details with other members on here that have bought NISMO's to see what their suppliers can do. The slight issue is the distribution of them once here could put the cost above having them sent separately to those that want them. Will come back to you all.

no worries, will wait for your details then, i am not in an immediate rush to buy now, just checking out prices too.

I'm checking some details with other members on here that have bought NISMO's to see what their suppliers can do. The slight issue is the distribution of them once here could put the cost above having them sent separately to those that want them. Will come back to you all.

no worries, will wait for your details then, i am not in an immediate rush to buy now, just checking out prices too.

a very recent price is here from adam.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8946

• 4 months later...

Sorry, should have responded with my findings!

Between Brinster, BigPhil and Adam (z1auto), there seems to be little gained from a group buy. Since these suppliers offer back up (to varying degrees) and direct shipment, they represent best value for a NISMO exhaust. :)