Wire between passenger footwell and driver's side

Shinjuku

I want to get a wire (very thin - 10amps) from the driver's footwell to the passenger footwell. Had a little look and there is not massively obvious way through between the two footwells. Can anyone suggest what can be done. All I need really is to be able to see a bit of light from the driver's footwell if I poke my head into the passenger footwell - then I can poke the wire through.

Suggestions on how to do it appreciated.

Thanks

Shinjuku

If you're after a thorough and tidy way to do it, i'd remove the gear surround, and knee pad trim (may need to remove centre console as well) and run the wire from footwell to footwell via the gearstick area where i remember there being a fair bit of space between the transmission tunnel and the trim. Sounds a bit scary but it should be pretty straightforward :thumbs:

Just out of interest, what are you doing with the wire?

DB

@db

Its a wire for a 12v extension. I have a gps speed camera warning system and it needs a power supply.

All those panels sounds like a bit of a faff. Is there some guides that can step by step me on how its done?

@ doogyrev

What do you mean when you say the centre dash and how do you get it off

@zugara

Thats what I call a good party!