In-ear headphones advice

HassanZ

Sennheiser IE 6 for £50 atm on Amazon. £20 cheaper than anywhere else and some places they are over £100

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00125UBUG

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

I just purchased them last week from Amazon for £69.99!!!! :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

You can return stuff for free on Amazon. Ask for a refund and get another set ;)

But I've used it... :headhurt:

What's their returns policy?

Go read their website ;)

You're probably out of luck now though, just have to suck it up. A lot of places these days say if you find what you've bought cheaper in 7-10day they will refund the difference. May apply on Amazon :shrug:

Chris you're a star!!!! :#1::#1::#1::#1::#1::#1::#1: I LOVE YOU MANNN!!!! :blush::lol:

I just spoke to Amazon customer services via their instant messaging service. I am due to receive a £20 refund within 2-3 days!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I searched in Google to find out if they had a price match promise policy and this is what I found...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?p=7757035

The advisor agreed to refund the difference straight away, there was no fuss at all!! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE :#1:

Amazon have/did have a price promise if you look at their help pages, if something drops in price on their site within 30 days, you get the difference back.

Yeah that's what I read but apparently they stopped that (according to a few threads I read). After that it was hit and miss - probably on the advisor's discretion whether to give the difference back or not...