white/cream non electric leather interior

cefiro_drifter

Need some info please guys and gals. I have an 05 plate JDM gt spec which has light cream/off white leather interior ( seats, gaiter, door trims ) Ive been told this wasnt a color nissan did the interior in and is a re-trim. It was advertised as white but really is a creamy off wite color.

Question is : is it OEM factory extra option thingy or its been retrimmed. It came in to the country with it.

thanks

Ceffy

actually looking back on that thread Lexx posted up and checking a few members previous posts im pretty certain im driving mattbowey's car.

Did you buy it as a Cat D?

I believe Matt wrote off his original Zed.

Bullet - Isnt frost leather more of a grey colour?.

yeah i did lexx. I knew it was and saw tiny pics of the damage when i got it. I got it silly silly cheap thanks to some wheeling and dealing with a very very cheap car i had.

Im currently looking through matts old posts to find some bigger pics of the damage but its F******KING hard when u cant search by users threads :bangin:

cheers for that Lexx.

Seem the p***k c**t w**k ass f****r Murray who i bought it off ( he is on here ) is a pathalogical lying scumbag. Not only did he tell me the fans worked fine and never over heated ( clearly had before and did on the way home ), the thermostat was find ( wasnt opening ) and the dvd player/sat nav worked ( it didnt ) he also said the previous owner had reversed in to a pole and caused minor damage

ah well i swapped him a car that cost me 2k so its all good :D

matty boy was travelling along at a normal/safe speed for the road and it just let go, not sure if it was oil etc but it wasn't driver error as far as i'm aware. It spun between two cars (missing them) went up the kerb and then into a road sign (softer than a lamp post fortunately) backwards. I don't think any pictures were really posted of it.

found a few, its not bad damage and its been repaired decent enough, just the boot lock is lazy and takes a few goes to shut the boat which murray tried to pass off as " cabin pressure keeping the boot up and needed to have a door open when shutting " thank god i new it was because fo the rear end damage lol

wanted to find out if it was stock or not as its getting taken out soon to make way for some bride zeta max super lows in red :D