Kit ID

alzZed

Greetings

I purchased a 57 plate 313HR Zed at the start of the week (already introduced myself in the relevant section) and have to say, I feel like I've hit the jackpot with this car, it's that good :teeth:

My car is a UK GT in twilight grey which I would like to enhance in various ways including visually and was wondering if someone could identify the various after-market additions to the car on the left of this URL:

http://www.350zbodykits.com/

I realise the wheels are Nismo and it looks like the rear spoiler could be the gorgeous (to my eye) Gia Cuzzo creation which seems impossible to get hold of. However I'd like to know the make and model of the front bumper (Nismo of some sort?) and the same for the side skirts? And obviously if I'm wrong on the other bits then please enlighten me.

Help much appreciated :thumbs:

Al

Sounds like it could be the one to buy as I like the "fairly subtle" approach, although the rear wing (which I like too) is perhaps less so :blush:

Buster - is that your orange Zed in the banner and if so, is that a replica V2 wing I see? I have to admit to warming to the idea of a V2 or Gia Cuzzo rear wing as they look great. Do you mind me asking where you got yours from and how much you paid?

Sounds like it could be the one to buy as I like the "fairly subtle" approach, although the rear wing (which I like too) is perhaps less so :blush:

Buster - is that your orange Zed in the banner and if so, is that a replica V2 wing I see? I have to admit to warming to the idea of a V2 or Gia Cuzzo rear wing as they look great. Do you mind me asking where you got yours from and how much you paid?

yeah its a nismo v2 replica wing....had it fitted about 2 years ago now.bought it from Sarah at the Chille store,think it was about the £200 mark.

you get what you pay for at the end of the day.....i bought the v2 front bumper ,rear spats and rear deffuser fro pestiage and styling but some people here have had bad issuses with fitment and such things...maybe i was lucky as i had no probs with my items.

have a look here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=44018&hilit=buster+front+bumper

hope its of some help.

Great, looks like you got a very nice replica kit there and fairly hassle free.

The problem is I seem to be opening my own little can of worms here, as the more I look into it the more money (I haven't got) I need to spend to finish my car as I'd like.

I don't think I can do the body kit without new wheels (the 18" Rays are nice in their own right but to my eye don't lend themselves to body enhancements), so would have to buy a set of 19" Rota GT-R's (+ tyres) too. Problem is I would then wish to lower the car onto some Eibachs or Teins to complete the look.

Now with the new toy looking so stunning I'd have to give her a new voice via a Zorst (Borla for preference) and a cold air intake system. But if you go for a cat back then surely you need some HFCs and maybe some new headers and then a remap and...and...

Aaaarrrrggghh - the list is never ending and driving me bonkers :wacko:

It'll end in financial ruin I tell you :lol: