Turbonetics Stage 1.5 kit shipping soon!!

MIAPLAYA

Just wanted to get some info in here. An alternative to the "tuner" kit would be to get the soon to be released Turbonetics Stage 1.5 kit. it will include the following:

Turbonetics 60-1/Stage V ceramic ball bearing turbo

Turbonetics Evolution wastegate

Turbonetics Raptor BOV

Spearco Front Mount Intercooler

Drop in/plug in 510cc injectors

Walbro 255 lph fuel pump

Complete Fuel return setup

Customer tuneable EMS

Mandrel bent, tig welded, polished SS304 steel exhaust piping with v band clamps

Mandrel bent aluminum powder coated black chrome intake piping with t bolts for all couplers

Case of Turbonetics TS-1 oil

12k mile/ 12 month warranty on the entire kit no fault no hassle. It doesn't matter how it broke Turbonetics doesnt ask...they send you a replacement part free of charge.

Cost will be just a little over current kit costs but will come with a base map of about 390 RWHP at 8.5 PSI with more power a dyno session away.

If anyone has any questions on this please feel free to PM or email me at wrsuarez@gmail.com. Pics of my Stage 1 Turbonetics kit here http://members.cox.net/turbonetics350z

only q from our side of the pond will be: have TN got a tuner in the UK and will these kits fit a RHD car, as the single turbo one appears to do?

The EMS will be user tuneable and as far as I know the two EMS they are deciding between have plenty of UK support for tuners. The turbo kit has already been tested and fits and runs properly on RHD cars. I wish I could tell you guys who is using it over there but I can tell you its a drift car for a big name company's Europe office...